Labels

Friday, September 6, 2013

Cleansing Lotion and NaPcA Moisturizer


My sister, Dynas Mokhtar introduced me to these products. When she passed me the 'small gift' (it came in a not so small box (16" X 11"). In it, there were a set of skin care products (cleansing lotion, toner, moisturizer, true line corrector (for wrinkles) and a spa set with 2 boxes of face gel) (in earlier post) I find that the moisturizer is very good for morning use, but not enough for evening (after full on make up) to wash off the makeup gracefully. (But I found another cleanser for this which I will post later). The toner does not have the 'after smell' which I really love. It doesnt leave my face tingling (which is probably better for my skin. Not sure if the tingling sensation is good or bad, but I dont normally like it). And the moisturizer, I totally love it. It leaves my skin "bouncy". (not sure if you can imagine what I'm trying to say) but basically, after about 2 weeks of using it, when I pinch my cheeks and let it go, it 'bounces' and not just 'drop'. There are more product reviews to come from not just me, but the team... Tune in.... And, thank you dearest sister, Dynas. i thank her almost daily for making me find the right products which works for me and I'm 'getting paid' by using it and talking about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment