Labels

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Is there a quick and easy way to make money?

Most people now dream of having the lifestyle of a rich and some famous. Most people would also want to get it done quick and easy. Is there really a quick and easy way? In my opinion, if it's quick, it is NEVER easy. If it is easy, it does take a tad longer.

In this business, you can make quick money, but you need to work at it. Nothing comes from the sky. The harder you work, the quicker it is. For example, my dear friend, Dolly, she made "her big bucks" in 4 months.

As for me, I am in a bit more pain. I am a full time working mother, who only has time in between my lunches and dinner. Yes, I have my weekends. But on saying that, it is "easier" for me, mostly thanks to Dolly and the team. But yes, it will take me much longer to make my "big bucks". I'm not saying I dont make any, I have recovered what ever I invested in one month.

It really depends how much you want to make and how quick you want it, using that 'formula', it will determine how much effort you need to put in.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment