Labels

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Getting Married?

This morning's article in the papers which I could personally relate to is worth sharing here....
Debt starting a Marriage

When I wanted to start a new chapter in 2005, I too, was in the same boat. There were things that needed to be purchase ie items for the dulangs, the wedding dresses, the ring, the make up artist, the food, the tent, the wedding planner, the flowers etc..

I graduated in 2001. I was basically still paying off my university fees up to 2003. I started up a small savings fund afterwards which only helped a little with the wedding. I had to use my Amex and credit cards to buy the wedding stuff.

So, this was 8 years ago... I am quite sure that all costs have doubled since(!).

What would one need to do to successfully not start a marriage with debts? 2 full time jobs? Open up a burger stall? Sell things online?

Its all about business, isnt it? Venturing into something that would make you live your life comfortably. One that would make you have the financial support you need and to fall back on. Perhaps even make you one of the yearly millionaires?

Yes, seriously. I have been following the Glam-preneurs. They have proven that Malaysian Women do have what it takes to earn an average of 30K monthly (on the side(!))

I have been reading on Ramit Sethi, how HE made it big with just a small investment in money, but big investment in blogging/time.

Yes, it can be done. I am glad I did it. I wished I did it MUCH earlier, but thankfully, nothing is too late...

Contact us. Leave us your email add and I will get in touch with you.

You can have your glamorous wedding without having to take a loan!

#AskDolly

No comments:

Post a Comment