Labels

Monday, March 24, 2014

Financial Freedom...

I was reading an article in the internet today about how this lady was struggling to keep her debt payments. Atleast 70% of us have been there, have gone through that. The hardship of trying to keep up with the society, trying to fit in, and simply trying to survive.

I'm not saying I blame the sky rocket prices. I'm not blaming the lack of education when it comes to how to spend your money. I dont blame the banks that throw their credit cards at you the minute you graduate and starts your first job.

Yes, I blame self control. I blame parents, not educating kids at a young age to start understanding the concept of earning, spending, borrowing, loaning,  returning money.

True, I was there. True, I suffered, TWICE. Two cycles of credit card and personal loans I went through. WHY TWO?

The first cycle was when I graduated, I got 8 credit cards "given" to me, I paid them off with my personal loans.

I was happy I paid them off, that I was again "given" a few credit cards, but this time I did not sign off for 8, I took 2 instead. BUT, i still maxed them out. I also had my personal loans from before, which I then changed my maxed out Credit cards to personal loans and in the end, I told myself. I give up. Just black list me. Just stop calling me every month to remind me of the minimum payments!

That's when I decided, I need to change. Change what? Change jobs to earn more money? But the job I am in now is paying the right scale of salary. Plus, it is an MNC, the benefits are unbeatable.

Change the way I spend?Ok, but what about the current outstanding I am suffering from now?

I tried a few things. I blogged, and get paid for it. I sold some of my things. I helped my sister with setting up her online clothing business. I get paid with setting up blogs. I did telemarketing part time. I did data entry part time.

And now, after about 1 year being in the circle of entreprenuership, I have no regrets. I would recommend anyone who has the motivation to want to change their lifestyle, or simply pay off their outstanding debts. To move on to financial Freedom.

You can too....

Want to know how? Contact us (at the emails in this blog) or call us...








 

No comments:

Post a Comment