Labels

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Change Life


I am a big Fan of MixFM and I like to see the newsfeed from them on my FB.  And today's one is quite important for me to share with you all as this was my exact thoughts last few months when I decided to "change my life"

For years I have come across this thought, but I do nothing. I go on with my routine. Until last year when I had chest pains and the same year I receive 3 death news (1 is a good friend's cousin who is the same age, 2 are work mates who were not much older). That was when I decided to do my first "change in life", which is quit smoking, exercise regularly and do a complete health check.

And the second "change in life" was when I positioned myself under Dolly's wings after being motivated by my close friends  who were under a famous entraprenuer (which I found on Instagram). How they positioned themselves in towards Financial Freedom....


 
 
 
Who doesnt want to move towards Financial Freedom? Who doesnt want to be Debt-less? Even my breakfast conversation this morning with a friend was about how she is planning to be financially free....
 
We can tell you how... :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment