Labels

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Desires..


What do I desire most?? There's a few things infact. As always, when one is asked about what one desires most is normally the standard answer..."money" or "health" or "happiness" But think about it...What is it that you really want.... Last year, what I desired most was to loose weight. I've always one that wants to be skinny. I've always been one that is paranoid about "muffin top" thanks to Victoria Bekham's comments on Muffin tops. Initially, I kept telling myself. I was skinny before, I can always go back to that size, if I wanted to. And then, I tried. I tried sooooo hard. I went on diets after diets. But I love food too much then I "reward" myself for a sucessful non eating week. I did yoga. I even managed the head stand. I'm quite sure I managed to Learn to relax and “let go” in each yoga session, which was specially tailored to release stress and improve digestion. And After I rid body of the troublesome hormones, I replenished the system with a mouth-watering vegetarian meal. But, I didnt drop those inches. I gave up. And just decided to accept that I will not be able to get those statistics I was due to pregnancy fat and body "changes" after delivering a baby. It was until I met up with Dolly in Sept last year that I thought it is POSSIBLE. She managed to do it, so I thought I should too. The first month of my regime, I lost inches. But I had to still control my food and ofcourse with regular exercise, I could still eat the cakes. But now, after a year, I am able to eat anything I want, I can skip the exercise if I dont have enough time. But I know, my body has reset itself to the level I want it to be. Yes, Im not skinny anymore, but I am happy with the way I look now. Below is my "before" and "after" photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment