Labels

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Back to teenage Menses


Before you proceed to read this, let me first warn you that this might be a bit too disgusting (for those who do not like to talk, think, go through) menses. During the School and college/university days, my mensus were always very painful, heavy, irritating and I dread to get it. I used to call it the same term everyone calls it (in school it was grandma's in town) and in University it was (the Red's are playing at home).For the whole 8 days(!), I would not be myself, and I sleep with double layer protection (ie, I will wear my bikini shorts over my knickers) and then my pyjamas and I will have to put a layer of protection on the bed (as the bedsheets have turn red a couple of times). I guess I have always had a lot of blood. Even after I gave birth, the my menses cycle started almost immediately (after the 2 months confinement), even though I was fully breastfeeding until my baby was 10 months old). Info on period during breastfeeding As I 'aged' (ie if I remember correctly, since I touched 26), my menses were not as painful or as heavy. The headaches were a lot worse though. But I didnt complain, as the number of days I would be having it were down to 5 days and I did not have to wear my bikini shorts to sleep. As I am writing this, it is actually my first cycle since I took the vitamins. And it's good and bad. The good thing is, the anti aging theory is proven for me. I got my menses full on heavy, complete with the cramps and the bedsheet did turn red for 2 nights. I have forgotten how irritating it was, but I remember how happy I was to actually have it 'out'. Since I am writing this only on the 3rd day, it's not safe (yet) for me to say that it's exactly like how it was before i "aged". But...we shall see... I now have a new term for it..I will be calling it 'Teenage menses' if I have it for 8 days (like before).

No comments:

Post a Comment