Labels

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The scientist...

It's all about the science,it always is with me... Sometimes my sister thinks I'm such a boring person to talk to. More like a confused child. :) Anyway, as mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I did my research before going into this... And I like what I read... Today, it's about him. Article below was gotten from one of the websites which shared about him when he wrote "The aging myth", a NY best seller. Joseph Chang, Ph.D., has published numerous peer-reviewed articles, reviews and books on pharmacological and nutritional research during his 18 years in the healthcare industry. He co-edited a textbook on inflammation and developed a series of monographs on botanical products to serve as a source of information for consumers and health professionals. From 1981 to 2006, Dr. Chang s dynamic career path included working for major pharmaceutical companies conducting groundbreaking research and developing therapeutic drugs for several life threatening diseases. During this time, he became convinced that focusing on nutrition and optimal supplementation could benefit the lives of more people. Dr. Chang attended Portsmouth University in England, and earned his doctorate in pharmacology at the University of London. He completed his post-doctoral fellowship at The Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment