Labels

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How it started


Last year, when my best friend asked me to join her, I didnt. I should have, but lets not cry over spilled mild. This year, I decided to do it. I did think thouroughly about it. I didnt want to put my foot into something I didnt know where it would lead to. I was never a risk taker. (this coming from a girl who used to drive her swift sports in Sepang International circuit). As a typical engineer, I did my research. I wanted to know if this can be done. Internet is wonderful these days....Obviously, there are good and bad information. Those you really need to read and evaluate... Here's a few of what I mean... Can we make money from MLM What's wrong with MLM To good to be true? Problem with MLM Interesting One Read with open mind And finally... Hanis's Blog To be honest, I was "introduced" to this lady by a friend. The friend asked me to follow this lady in instagram. Because she has A WHOLE LOAD of chanel handbags that my friends wanted me to see if they were genuine. Not that I'm a smart arse in branded bags, but I do know bits and bobs on how to spot a fake. So i did. And I was amazed at HOW SUCESSFUL she is. I even messaged her to get an appoinment with her to understand what it is she was doing to become so successful. But, she was too busy. And I didnt know her at all. So with all the research that I did, one of the most important thing you should have is, TRUST. Your upline HAS to be good. He/She HAS to be already sucessful. It motivates you to get to their level. When I asked my best friend how much she has made, the number made me fly to the moon. She could be exegerating, but exegeration normally comes in 30% marked up. Minus the number with 30%, im still happy. Actually, even if I had to minus 50%, I'm still happy with it. Have a look at this Top 25 before you decide on your venture into the MLM world. No regrets.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment