Labels

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Why...


I was approached by my best friend from school a year ago and when I first heard her present the technology to me, I was impressed, but I wasnt quite convinced. So off home I went and spoke to my sister about it. My sister is a local celebrity here, and she is one of the people I trust when it comes to beauty regime and products. The first thing she said was, "dont buy it, I have a set for you. Use it, I'll give it to you for a pandora Bracelet" So i did. :) And I absolutely loved it. After using the products and spa for a month, my relatives saw the difference immediately. My skin used to be dull and patchy. I became brighter, and my cheeks were firmer. (this is so important for a person that have past 30!) And when it was time to replenish, I was devastated. I thought the products must be a bit on the steep side. So I'd rather wait and see once I get my bonus. And so I went off to buy back the counter brand Biotherm. Just 2 months ago, my best friend asked me out for lunch to just catch up. I havent really seen her in a while, so I decided to take the afternoon off and have a long lunch. When I saw her, I was amazed at how young she looked. There was a tad of jealousy there, simply because in school, I was the "pretty" one. hahahaha So anyway, after our date, I asked her where does she go for facial and what have she been doing to keep her skin so fresh and glowy. She simply said "you know my secret babe. I have not visited the facial spa for more than a year now" And it just hit me. I have to atleast give it a try. So I ordered the replenishment spa gels from her, replenishment of facial products and I thought to myself, why dont I try and get into the business as well, since I am already using the products. And upon paying for the replenishments, I realised, it is actually about the same price as what I have been using. So its not as expensive as I thought it would be. *Ofcourse most that reads this will say "ah its because she's in denial, she already bought it, ofcourse she would find these type of excuses to make sure she doesnt feel she's got herself into something she shouldn't have" Well, to find out, stay tuned for more of my posts. And soon, you will see the team's posts too. :) Yes, its only been 3 weeks, but I have gotten myself a team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment