Labels

Friday, July 5, 2013

Stamina Story



I was an active person growing up. Even after I got married, I was still doing adults ballet and jazz. But, I was never, I repeat, Never, a gym person or one that would make sure to get enough exercise weekly for the benefit of ones heart. I just went for the dance classes to dance and would jump for any challenge given by the office for fun.
Anyhow, 4 years ago, after I delivered my baby, I was trying from Atkins diet to starving myself. Nothing really worked. I was told that our body simply changes. From a small framed person, I am suddenly known to be one who has BIG frame. Anyway, last September, I had mild chest pains. I thought I was having heart attack or some heart problem. I went to the doctors and had a full body check up. Complete with the X-ray and stress test. I had to wait for a couple of days for the results. That was when I decided to start doing exercise. And my last ciggaratte was on the 18th September. (I remember the date because my last ciggarate was with my lunch date my friend Ida (who is also in my team in this business now) :) That week was when I decided to start on a healthy regime. Even when the results came out normal and clear from anything I was afraid off, I kept my word. I was doing 20 minutes a day exercise (I started with going up and down the stairs 20 times --> 360 steps). I then moved to 20 minutes at the gym at lunch time to run on the treadmill. Then I moved on to 3km in 20 minutes. Over the months, I was doing 4km in 34 minutes and then 5 km in 42 minutes.But all the exercise would make me feel like I'm about to collapse and *pengsan. And if I did a 5 km, I would not exercise the next day. I would be far too tired. 2 weeks ago, I did 5 km NON STOP. And I could do 5 km straight for 2 days. This week, I could do 40 minutes exercise, and then afterwards climbing up and down the stairs of a total 1800 stairs(!) And the best part is, I was just panting, nothing major like the collapse feeling... Try it... its made of all natural blend from Grape seed, orange fruit and brocolli extract for the night vitamin, and Cordyceps Mushroom, Promogranate Fruit extract and Ginseng Root extract. It's a product that target aging at its source, helps you feel more vibrant, helps you increase workout stamina by 60%(!)...I also like the fact that it detoxify and purify your body at the cellular level.. You will have your own story to tell. And once you do, you will be able to build your business in this too...

No comments:

Post a Comment